Reconstructive Surgery at Barix Clinics
At Barix, our experience in bariatric surgery gives us a deeper understanding of the challenges that excess skin can present after the weight is lost. And the surgeons at Barix are experienced in the most effective techniques for removing it.
Here are some of the bariatric reconstructive surgery procedures* offered at Barix Clinics:
- Abdominoplasty – also known as a tummy tuck. Removes excess skin from the middle and lower abdomen and tightens the muscles of the abdominal wall.
- Mastopexy – also known as a breast lift. Raises and reshapes sagging breasts.
- Lower Body Lift – removes excess skin from the abdomen, hips, thighs, and buttocks.
- Brachioplasty – also known as an arm lift. Removes loose skin in the upper arm.
- Mammaplasty – also known as a breast reduction. Removes fat, glandular tissue, and skin from the breasts, making them smaller, lighter, and firmer.
- Liposuction –helps sculpt the body by removing unwanted fat from specific areas of the body.
- Thighplasty – also known as a thigh lift. Removes excess skin from the inner and outer thighs.
* American Society of Plastic Surgeons. 2007. The American Society of Plastic Surgeons. 18 Oct. 2007. http://www.plasticsurgery.org/.