Want to Conquer the Holidays this Year?
Today plan an anonymous act of kindness that you can carry out next week. The whole idea is that the recipient will not find out it was you. Here are a few ideas to get you thinking:
- Send someone in financial need a few bucks and an encouraging card.
- Set an ornament on a co-worker’s desk.
- Give an encouraging book—used is okay.
- Find positive quotes online and print on festive paper.
- Fill a gift bag with their favorite snacks.
- Buy a gas card and a toy car from the dollar store—attach a catchy note “Here’s a little something to get you from point A to point B–Happy Holidays.”