Finding motivation to head out in the cold is a challenge for many people. By dressing in layers and moving, you’ll warm up in no time. There are a lot of fun activities you won’t want to miss out on.
- Cross country skiing is a surprisingly good workout and a great way to enjoy the winter beauty. If you’re new to it, rent skis and boots and look for groomed trails in parks near you.
- Ice skating is a great activity for the entire family.
- When’s the last time you went flying down a hill on a sled? Why not? It’s a blast and you’ll burn some calories climbing back up that hill for another go.
- Build a snowman or an entire snow family. If there’s a lot of snow, build a snow fort.
- A brisk walk is refreshing any time of day.
It’s amazing what you can do and how much better you can feel with a little change of perspective. It’s going to be a great winter.
Download On Track with Barix: Embrace Winter