Spread Holiday Cheer
It’s easy to get into the holiday spirit when you start with a plan. Put one or more ideas from the list below into play each day this holiday season and watch what happens.
- Smile and say hello to three strangers.
- Buy extra cat and dog food and gather old blankets to donate to your local animal shelter. Spend some time playing with the animals while you are there.
- Send a thank you card to the officers at your local police or fire station.
- Help out an elderly or needy neighbor by shoveling their walk, checking on them, visiting, or dropping off food.
- Give a child your undivided attention.
- Pay for the person in line behind you.